G-Shock G 5600B-1
G 5600B-1 – Rp Price Call
Introducing new color Tough Solar models to the lineup of G-SHOCK watches that are continually setting new standards for toughness.
These new models are based on three representative models: the classical 5500, the compact 5600, and the popular 3-dial 6900.
The displays, logos, and other elements are done in colorful hues.
Though the body and band are basic G-SHOCK black, they are done to a stylish high-gloss finish.
These new models are designed to look great no matter what fashion or style they accompany.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- 200-meter water resistance
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Electro-luminescent backlight
Full auto EL light, afterglow
- Solar powered
- World time
29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 1 minutes to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarms
5 independent daily alarms (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Battery power indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery operating time:
11 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
27 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case/total weight: 46.7 X 43.2 X 12.7 mm/50.5 g